Watch the full version on our YouTube channel.
– What emotions do you feel after moving to Sochi?
– I have a wonderful feeling. I'm in a good club and in a very beautiful city. I am happy that I have the opportunity to play for Sochi. I'm really looking forward to getting my playing time.
– Did you follow the team when they came to you?
– About a week ago, conversations began. From that moment on, I watched a couple of games. Of course, I already know a lot of players, I've played with some of them. I think it will be easy for us to understand each other.
– How long have you been making the decision to move to Sochi?
– Not for long. Sochi is a very good option for me. The team that finished the season in second place in the RPL last year. This is a good result. Sochi is similar to my city in Montenegro and this is only a plus. In September I came to Russia in a T–shirt and shorts - it's unusual.
– What memories do you have with the Fisht Stadium?
– There was a game when we lost 0-4 here, two years ago. When I think about Sochi, I know that they are a good team. It's hard to play with them. And they showed that they played good football throughout last season and I am sure that it will be very interesting at this beautiful stadium.